Air Fryer Garlic Bread Pizza Toast is amazing! If you have been looking for the perfect kid-friendly meal, this is one of the best, and with the air fryer, they are so easy to make!
If you love a simple meal, this is so good! In less than 10 minutes, from start to finish, you can have the perfect homemade pizza.
- Prep Time 5 mins
- Cook Time 10 mins
- Total Time 15 mins
- 8 Pieces of Frozen Texas Toast Garlic
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 16 slices pepperoni
- Put your frozen Garlic Texas Toast into the Air Fryer Basket. Set the temperature to 350 degrees F, air fryer setting, cook for 3 to 5 minutes, until the Texas Toast is golden brown.
- Add the pizza sauce on top.
- Add the pepperoni slices on top.
- Add the Mozzarella Cheese On Top. Set back into the Air Fryer, air fry for another 3 to 4 minutes at 350 degrees F, air fryer setting, until the cheese is melted.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving
- CALORIES: 177
- TOTAL FAT: 9g
- SATURATED FAT: 3g
- TRANS FAT: 0g
- UNSATURATED FAT: 5g
- CHOLESTEROL: 7mg
- SODIUM: 400mg
- CARBOHYDRATES: 18g
- FIBER: 2g
- SUGAR: 3g
- PROTEIN: 6g
This recipe was made to be cooked in the Air Fryer! They are so good! My teens have been preparing these all summer long, and they will certainly make for a great back-to-school lunch. Just wrap them up, and they travel well.
- This recipe will work in any Air Fryer Basket or Oven Model. I have made this frequently in my Ninja Foodi, Instant Pot Vortex, Instant Pot Crisp Lid and GoWise. The recipe will work exactly tehs ame, although the time may vary.
- I found that the pepperoni may fly around, so I added the cheese on top, for best results.
- For a better flavor, I also toasted the bread, before adding the toppings. I found that the bottom layer was crunchier, than adding the toppings, before toasting.
- Do not crowd the air fryer basket, otherwise your bread may not adequately toast up. For best results, leave space around the bread.
Can you use Aluminum Foil in the Air Fryer?
Yes, I have been using aluminum foil for years in my air fryer. Although, you should check the owner’s manual before you do, since every air fryer is slightly different.
For safety reasons, make sure that you do not have any loose foil that can accidentally fly into the heating element, which would pose a safety hazard and may cause damage to your air fryer.