Air fryer baked oatmeal is quick, easy and perfect for busy mornings! Customize it based on what you have on hand! The base recipe is vegan, gluten free, dairy free and plant based! You will love how quickly these come together.
- Prep Time: 2 mins
- Cook Time: 14 mins
- Total Time: 16 mins
- Servings: 1
- 10 tablespoons dairy free milk (1/2 cup + 2 tablespoons)
- 1 tablespoon ground flax
- 1.5 tablespoons maple syrup
- pinch salt
- 1/2 cup rolled oats (old fashion oats)
In a bowl combine the dairy free milk, maple syrup and ground flax. Stir well to fully incorporate the flax.
Add a small pinch of salt and the oats. Stir well.
Divide the oat mixture between two ramekins. Add in any mix in ingredients you want. Stir well.
Put the ramekins in the air fryer basket and cook at 360F for 14 minutes.
Once done cooking, allow to cool slightly as the ramekins are hot. Top with your favorite toppings.
- If you need your oatmeal to be gluten free, be sure to check the label on your oats. They should be labeled gluten free. My favorite is One Degree Organic Sprouted Rolled Oats that I buy on Thrive Market. I find that sprouted oats a just a little easier to digest.
- When adding fruit or other mix-in ingredients, be sure to stir them in well and that none of them on are top of the ramekins, as they will burn. If you want fruit or nuts at the top, wait until after baking to add them.
- You may want to add 1-2 tablespoons less dairy free milk if you are adding fruit or jam to this recipe, as the fruit does give off some liquid when cooking. This is not required, just based on your personal preference on how creamy you want the oats under the crispy topping.
- Fridge: Store leftover air fryer baked oatmeal in the fridge for up to 5 days. Be sure it’s well covered (put it in an airtight container or add plastic wrap to the top.
- Freezer: Store in the freezer up to 1 month. You can freeze it directly in the ramekins or spoon it out of the ramekin and store it in a freezer safe bag or container. Defrost in the fridge overnight before reheating.
- Reheat in the microwave 1-1:30 or in the air fryer at 350F for 3-5 minutes.