These Air Fryer Pork Chops are tender and juicy with the most delicious seasoning. They cook up quickly for an easy meal!
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 15 mins
- Servings: 4servings
- Calories: 274kcal
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- 2 ½ teaspoons paprika (sweet or smoked*)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 4 boneless pork chops (1-inch thick, or bone-in pork chops)
- 1 ½ tablespoons olive oil
In a small bowl, stir together the brown sugar, paprika, garlic powder, thyme, salt, onion powder and black pepper.
Preheat air fryer at 400° F for 5 minutes.
Pat the pork chops dry. Rub both sides with the olive oil. Rub the seasoning mix over all sides of the pork chops.
Place pork chops in a single layer in the air fryer (cook in two batches if needed).
To cook boneless pork chops: Air fry at 400° F for 5 minutes. Then flip the pork chops over and continue to cook for 3-7 more minutes, until the internal temperature of the center of the pork chops is 145° F.
To cook bone-in pork chops: Air fry at 400° F for 5 minutes. Then flip the pork chops over and continue to cook for 6-10 more minutes, until the internal temperature of the center of the pork chops is 145° F.
Let pork chops rest for 5 minutes and then serve.
- Recipe can be halved to cook 2 pork chops.
- I used sweet paprika. Smoked paprika will lend a smoky, slightly spicy flavor.
- Thick cut (at least 1-inch thick) pork chops are best, since thin pork chops tend to dry out more easily.
- The cook time will depend on the thickness of the pork chops and whether they are boneless or bone-in. To tell if they are done, use an instant read thermometer to check if the center has reached at least 145 degrees F.
Serving: 1pork chop | Calories: 274kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 29g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 8g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 90mg | Sodium: 648mg | Potassium: 549mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 632IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 23mg | Iron: 1mg