Air Fryer Turkey Meatballs are a healthier alternative to beef meatballs, packed with delicious flavor and ready in 20 minutes in the Air Fryer.
Servings: 6 Servings
- 1 lb Ground Turkey
- ½ cup Gluten-Free Breadcrumbs
- 1 tsp Dried Oregano
- 2 cloves Garlic minced
- ½ tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Pepper
- 1 Egg
- 2 tbsp Fresh Parsley chopped
Add ground turkey, breadcrumbs, oregano, garlic, salt, pepper, egg and fresh parsley to a medium sized bowl.
Mix until evenly combined.
Roll into 15 equal sized meatballs and place on a plate or baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
Preheat air fryer at 400F for 5 minutes. Add meatballs to the air fryer in a single layer, being sure not to overlap them. If you are working with a smaller air fryer, you may need to cook the meatballs in two batches to ensure even cooking.
Cook meatballs at 400F for 4 minutes. Turn the meatballs over and cook for another 4 minutes, or until meatballs reach an internal temperature of 165F. If the meatballs are not yet completely cooked, place them back in the air fryer for another 1-2 minutes
- Either regular or gluten free breadcrumbs can be used in this recipe. If using an Italian seasoned breadcrumbs, you may want to cut back on the oregano in the recipe.
- The size of the meatballs will determine how quickly they cook. Larger meatballs may need more time, and smaller ones will not take as long.
- Pro Tip: This recipe can be made in the air fryer unit with a basket or the air fryer oven. If you are using the air fryer oven, use the middle rack and select the “Air Fry” function.
- Pro Tip: Check your food as it cooks. Each air fryer runs a bit differently. Sometimes airfRying is a trial and error process. Check your food as it cooks to learn your air fryer better! When cooking a new recipe or food items be sure to check your food often to help avoid over/under cooking.
Calories: 126kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 69mg | Sodium: 244mg | Potassium: 251mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 177IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 16mg | Iron: 1mg
Air Fryers can vary greatly. Please take the time to learn your specific air fryer. You may need to adjust times and temperatures based upon your air fryer. All though this website attempts to provide accurate nutritional information, the information should only be considered an estimate. Varying factors such as different product types, different brands, etc. can change nutritional information. It is your responsibility as a consumer to read all labels to make sure the ingredients fit your dietary needs as well as calculate your own nutritional information as a double check.