So tasty with tender beef, stir-fried broccoli, mushrooms, and flavors of garlic, ginger, and sesame is low carb, paleo, gluten-free.
- PREP TIME :8 mins
- COOK TIME :15 mins
- TOTAL TIME :23 mins
- SERVINGS: 4
- CALORIES: 325 kcal
- 1 tablespoon Coconut Aminos/Tamari Sauce
- ¼ teaspoon Garlic Powder
- ½ tablespoon Toasted Sesame oil
- 1 ½ teaspoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon Onion Powder
- ¼ teaspoon Powdered Ginger
- (freeze beef for 20 minutes to make slicing easier) 1 lb Flank Steak sliced in thin small pieces
- (divided) 2 tablespoon Avocado Oil or Olive Oil
- 3 cups Broccoli Florets
- 2 cups Sliced Mushrooms 5.3 ounces
- 2 cloves Garlic minced
- 2 tablespoon Coconut Aminos/tamari sauce
- 2 teaspoon fresh grated Ginger
- ⅛ teaspoon Crushed Red Pepper
- ¼ cup Chicken Broth or beef broth
- 1 tablespoon erythritol brown sweetener/monk fruit golden sweetener
- 1 tablespoon Unflavored Gelatin Powder
- 2 tablespoon chopped Green onion
- 1 ½ teaspoon Toasted Sesame seeds
- Whisk together the marinade ingredients in a bowl(large).
- With the marinade, add the beef to the bowl and toss to coat. Put it aside and for TEN minutes, let marinate.
- In a wok/large frying pan, heat a tablespoon oil over medium-high heat. Add the marinated beef and for a few minutes, stir fry until it gets browned. Place the beef in a bowl after removing and cover.
- Over medium-high heat, heat another tablespoon of oil and saute for a minute. Add the minced garlic, mushrooms, and broccoli. To medium, turn down heat, cover with a lid, and cook for EIGHT mins.
- From the pan, remove the broccoli mushroom and place it into the bowl with the beef(cover again to keep warm).
- Whisk together sauce ingredients in a small bowl except for the gelatin. Slowly sprinkle in the gelatin while whisking the sauce vigorously (don’t dump in at once as it will clump).
- Over medium heat, heat the pan again. Into the pan, pour the sauce mixture and bring to a bubbling simmer. To medium-low, turn down heat, simmer and for about 3 to 4 minutes, stir, or until the sauce starts to slightly thicken.
- To the pan, add the beef, broccoli mushroom mixture, and toss to coat. For 2 to three more minutes, stir fry or until it gets hot.
- With green onion and toasted sesame seeds, garnish.
Saturated Fat: 5g