Delectable beef ribs are smoked in a Traeger pellet grill all day long to produce the juiciest, fall-off-the-bone smoked beef ribs fit for a carnivore.
- 3 pounds beef ribs
- generous amount of salt for seasoning (option to use garlic salt and pepper)
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
Carnivore Smoked Beef Ribs Directions
- Season beef ribs generously with salt on all sides.
- Turn pellet grill to smoke and let run with the door open until all the smoke has cleared. Then add beef ribs to the grill. Close and let smoke for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, turn the heat to 250 degrees and let cook for 2 hours.
- Combine the beef broth and apple cider vinegar in a spray bottle or a small bowl. After 2 hours, spray or baste the ribs with the beef vinegar mixture until coated. This will help keep the ribs from drying out. Continue to spray or baste every hour to rehydrate the ribs.
- Continue to cook the ribs until the meat pulls away from the bones and is tender (about 6 hours).
Carnivore Smoked Beef Ribs
|Amount Per Serving|