Cauliflower Potato Salad (keto/low-carb) tastes just like the classic potato salad but healthier! This low-carb side dish is seasoned to perfection in a creamy dressing.
- yield: 12
- prep time: 5 MINUTES
- cook time: 5 MINUTES
- total time: 10 MINUTES
- 6 cups cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 8 hard boiled eggs roughly chopped
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 2/3 cup chopped green onion
- 2/3 cup chopped dill pickles
- 8 ounces bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper or to taste
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/4 teaspoon season salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon onion salt
1. Place cauliflower in a microwave safe bowl with 3 tablespoons of water. Cover with saran wrap and microwave for 3 minutes or until desired tenderness. You can also steam it on the stove. Cool completely.
2. In a large bowl, add the cooked cauliflower, hard boiled eggs, celery, green onion, and dill pickles. In a small bowl, mix all of the dressing ingredients together.
3. Pour dressing over the cauliflower mixture and gently stir to combine. Chill until serving. Sprinkle bacon on right before serving.
SERVING SIZE: 1
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 195TOTAL FAT: 18gNET CARBOHYDRATES: 3gPROTEIN: 5g