Our Cheeseburger Casserole bake is loaded with bacon, pickles, mustard, and cheddar cheese – just like a hamburger but without the bun, a delicious low carb dinner.
This Cheeseburger Casserole recipe makes 6 serves. 1 serving has 4g net carbs.
Store leftover Cheeseburger Casserole in the fridge for up to 4 days, or freeze for up to 3 months.
- 1 teaspoon Olive Oil
- 1 pound Ground Beef
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- ¼ teaspoon White Pepper ground
- 5 ounces Bacon diced
- 1 small Onion diced
- 2 Dill Pickles sliced
- ¼ cup Sugar-Free Tomato Ketchup
- ¼ cup Yellow Mustard
- ¼ cup Low Carb Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 cup Cheddar Cheese shredded
- 3 large Eggs
- 1/4 cup Heavy Cream
- Preheat your oven to 190C/375F.
- Place a large saucepan over high heat, add the oil, ground beef, salt, and pepper. Break the beef up and cook until browned, then remove from the heat.
- Place the bacon into a nonstick frying pan over high heat and saute until crisp, drain off the fat and add the bacon to the beef mixture.
- Add the onion, pickles, ketchup, mustard, mayonnaise, Worcestershire, garlic powder, and half the cheddar into the beef mix. Mix well.
- Add the beef mixture to a casserole dish.
- In a bowl, whisk together the eggs and cream, pour over the beef mixture.
- Top with the remaining cheddar and bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Calories: 534kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 25g | Fat: 45g | Saturated Fat: 17g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 212mg | Sodium: 987mg | Potassium: 418mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 536IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 196mg | Iron: 3mg