This keto cinnamon swirl bread is like a cinnamon roll in bread form. It’s tender, buttery, filled with a cinnamon “sugar” swirl, and has a sugar free glaze on top. You’d never guess that this gluten free, low carb, and keto bread has just over 1 NET CARB per slice!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 60 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour 10 minutes
- Yield: 12 slices 1x
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: Keto Low carb
- 2 ½ Cups (280g) Blanched Almond Flour (Sunflower or Walnut Flour work too)
- 1 Cup (150g) Confectioners Swerve
- ½ Tbsp (8g) Baking Powder
- 1 Tsp (6g) Ground Cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- 4 Eggs
- Heaping ⅓ Cup (90g) Vanilla Almond Milk, Unsweetened
- 4 Tbsps (56g) Salted Butter, melted
Cinnamon “sugar” swirl mix (middle of the bread):
- 4 Tbsps (40g) Granular Swerve
- ½ Tbsp (7g) Ground Cinnamon
- ⅓ Cup (50g) Confectioners Swerve
- ¾ Tbsp (12g) Almond Milk
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Add all of the dry ingredients to a large bowl, mix until well combined, and set aside.
- Add all of the wet ingredients to a medium-sized bowl, and whisk until well combined.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the bowl of dry ingredients, use a spatula to mix them until a thick batter forms, and set the bowl aside.
- In a small bowl, combine the granular swerve and cinnamon to make the cinnamon “sugar” mixture.
- Line an 8.5” X 4.5” bread pan with parchment paper and coat it with baking spray.
- Add ⅓ of the batter to the pan, and then coat it with ⅓ of the cinnamon “sugar” mix. Then, pour in another ⅓ of the batter, coat it with the rest of the mix, and add the remaining batter.
- Bake for around 60-70 minutes – tenting the bread with tin foil around the 45 minute mark.
- Once the bread is done baking let it cool down in the tray (I like to let it cool down overnight).
- Add & combine the glaze ingredients in a small bowl, and drizzle over the cooled bread.
- Slice into 12-14 slices and enjoy.
The scale up function does not change the gram measurements.
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 196
- Fat: 17.75
- Carbohydrates: 4
- Fiber: 2.5
- Protein: 7