- PREP TIME: 5 minutes
- COOK TIME: 30 minutes
- ADDITIONAL TIME:30 minutes
- TOTAL TIME: 1 hour 5 minutes
- 1 rack of pork ribs (baby back ribs)
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- ½ cup BBQ sauce
- 1 tsp. BBQ Coffee and Garlic Rub
- ½ tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- ¼ tsp. cumin
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- ¼ tsp. Salt, or to taste
- In a small bowl, mix together all of the spices. Rub the oil and spice mixture all over the ribs.
- Let the ribs marinate in the oil and spice rub for at least 30 minutes, or up to overnight.
- Preheat your air fryer to 380 degrees Fahrenheit (190 Celsius) on air fry mode (air crisp)
- Place the racks of ribs in your air fryer directly in the basket (or tray). You may need to cook them in batches depending on the size of your air fryer. My Cuisinart Air fryer oven could comfortably fit the entire rack of baby back ribs in one batch.
- Cook for 20 minutes, flipping halfway through cook time.
- Remove the ribs from the air fryer and brush with your favorite BBQ sauce. I used TJ’s Kansas Style BBQ Sauce.
- Cook for an additional 3 minutes per side, or until the ribs with the sauce will caramelize to your liking.
How to Store Baby Back Ribs
To store your air-fried baby back ribs, first, allow them to cool completely. Once they are cool, wrap them tightly in foil or plastic wrap and store them in the refrigerator for up to four days.
When you are ready to reheat the ribs, remove them from the wrapper and place them on a baking sheet. Heat the ribs in a preheated air fryer for 2 minutes per side, or until they are heated through.