These Keto stuffed mushroom tastes just as good they look. stuffed mushrooms with cream cheese, onion and sausage you get a kick in every bite.
Ingredients required for vegan stuffed mushrooms :
- 8 oz. bacon
- 12 mushrooms
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 9 oz. (1¼ cups) cream cheese
- 3 tbsps. fresh chives, finely chopped
- 1 tsp. paprika powder
- salt and pepper
How to prepare for cheese stuffed mushroom
- Firstly, vegetarian stuffed mushrooms preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C) and grease baking sheet with melted butter.
- Take a skillet and in less oil fry bacon till it cooked properly and looks golden brown and crispy.
- Let the cooked bacon cool for 5 to 10 minutes and crush them into crumbs.
- Now remove the mushroom stems and chopped well.
- Now place the mushrooms in baking dish.
- Take a large bowl and add crumbled bacon, mushroom stems and salt according to taste, pepper, paprika powder, fresh chives and mix well till well combined.
- With the help of scoop fill the mushrooms with this paste and bake it for 15 to 20minutes till it looks golden brown and cooked well.
- Serve immediately. crab stuffed portobello mushrooms
Nutritional Information for cheese stuffed mushrooms :
- Fat1g 25%
- Carbohydrates9g 2%
- Fiber 0.6g 2%
- Protein8g 20%