This Keto Chicken Cordon Bleu is a tasty twist on your traditional breaded chicken cordon bleu. It’s a deliciously creamy comfort food casserole that is perfect for an easy keto dinner!
This keto Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole is a delicious low-carb recipe that is filled with all the traditional flavors you and your entire family will love! It’s made with chicken breast, ham, Dijon mustard, cream cheese and of course that delicious Swiss cheese.
- Prep Time:10 mins
- Cook Time:32 mins
- Total Time:42 mins
- Servings: 8
- Calories: 280 kcal
- 3 cups chicken cooked and shredded
- 8 oz ham chopped
- 4 oz cream cheese softened
- 3 oz butter melted
- 1 Tbsp white wine optional
- 1/2 Tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 Tsp lemon juice
- 1/4 Tsp salt
- 1/4 Tsp black pepper
- 3 oz Swiss cheese shredded
- Fresh Parsley
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Put the chicken in the bottom of a 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Layer the pieces of ham on top.
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer combine the cream cheese, butter, white wine, mustard, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- Blend until a thick sauce forms.
- Spread this sauce over the chicken and ham in the baking dish.
- Sprinkle swiss cheese on top of the sauce. Bake for 25-30 minutes until hot and cheese is melted.
- Broil for 1-2 minutes if desired for bubbly cheese.
- Garnish with parsley if desired.
- You can replace the white wine with chicken broth or water to make it alcohol free.
- If you’re not a fan of Swiss cheese try substituting with with gruyere.
- Before broiling you can also top with crushed pork rinds for a little extra texture