This recipe will make 2 mini chaffles and it will be considered as a single serving. It has 4 Net Carbs; 16 Fat; 11 Protein.
Ingredients Of Keto Chocolate Chaffles:
- 1 Egg
- 1 TBS Sour Cream
- 2 TBS Almond Flour
- 1 TBS Cocoa Powder
- 1 TBS Powdered Swerve
- 1/4 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
Method Of Keto Chocolate Chaffles
- Preheat the waffle iron while you are mixing the ingredients.
- In a small mixing bowl mix all the dry ingredients. Make sure there are no clumps
- Add egg and sour cream, use a rubber scraper to mix thoroughly.
- pour the mixture in the center of the greased waffle iron and close. (flip it if you have one of those fancy Belgian waffle irons)
- Cook until desired crispness. I usually set a timer for 10 minutes.
- Serve it with whipped cream.
- Open the waffle iron, remove and enjoy. You can serve it with any keto-friendly topping like melted dark chocolate, whipped cream, cream cheese, or any berries.