Keto Low-Carb Double Chocolate Chip Muffins (Gluten-Free) is a quick and easy almond flour recipe. This keto dessert does not use coconut flour and is freezer-friendly.
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
Cooling: 10 Minutes
Total Time: 30 Minutes
- 2 cups almond flour
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder be sure to use pure cocoa powder, especially for gluten-free
- ½ cup sweetener
- 2 teaspoons baking powder if gluten-free use gluten-free baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 3 eggs beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¾ cup sugar-free chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a muffin tin with muffin/cupcake liners.
- Add the almond flour, cocoa powder, sweetener, baking powder, and salt to a large mixing bowl. Stir.
- Add in the melted butter, beaten eggs, vanilla, and almond milk. Stir well with a silicone spoon.
- Fold in the chocolate chips. Stir.
- Add the batter to the muffin tin.
- Bake the muffins for 18-20 minutes until golden brown. Mine were ready right at 20 minutes.
- Remove the muffins from the oven. Remove each muffin from the tins immediately. If you allow the muffins to sit in the tin they are more likely to crumble. The muffins will become more firm upon standing
If you like really sweet muffins add additional sweetener.
Serving: 1 muffin | Calories: 208kcal |Net Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 19g