This delicious Keto Ground Beef Casserole is insanely easy to make! It’s a cheesy ground beef recipe that’s perfect for any night of the week!
- Prep Time 5 minutes
- Cook Time 20 minutes
- Total Time 25 minutes
- Servings 8
- Calories 290 kcal
- 1 ¼ lb. ground beef
- 12 ounces zucchini cubed
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 4 oz cream cheese cubed
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese divided
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese divided
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley for garnish
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly spray a 2-quart casserole dish with olive oil and set it aside.
Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Lightly spray with oil.
Add the ground beef to the skillet. Season with salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder and Italian seasoning. Cook, stirring and breaking up the meat into small pieces, until the meat is no longer raw, about 5 minutes. In the last minute, add the zucchini.
Mix cream cheese until fully melted and incorporated.
Remove from heat and add 1/2 cup of each cheese into the beef mixture.
Transfer the mixture to the prepared 2-quart casserole dish. Sprinkle the remaining cheese on top.
Bake 10 minutes, until the cheese is melted. Garnish with parsley and serve.
- If you or someone in the family is not a big zucchini fan, then you can always substitute something like yellow squash or eggplant.
- If you want to bulk it up and add more fiber you could add bell peppers or shredded cabbage.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 290Calories from Fat 207% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 11g69%
Vitamin A 478IU10%
Vitamin C 9mg11%