- Shaved sandwich meat of choice. I used shaved turkey and shaved ham.
- Shredded cheese of choice to stuff pockets with. I used shredded cheddar cheese
For the dough:
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 1 /2cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 4oz cream cheese
- 2 beaten eggs
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 2tsp xanthum gum
- 2Tbsp everything but bagel seasoning
- Preheat oven 375 degrees
- Line cookie sheets with parchment paper
- In microwave bowl melt cheeses 60 seconds at a time stirring after each until completely melted
- I use my kitchen aid mixer at this point but hand held mixer Can be used
- Using the paddle attachment on stir, I mix the cheeses until cooled slightly then add the beaten eggs, stirring until eggs completely mixed in then add almond flour, xanthum gum and everything but bagel seasoning.
- Stir again When completely mixed, place dough in ziploc bag or wrap with Saran plastic wrap and place in refrigerator for 30-45 minutes to firm up for better rolling.
- When cooled down cut in half place one half on parchment paper and place another parchment paper on top of dough, with rolling pin roll out to about 1/2 inches thickness or thinner. I used a large mouth canning lid to make circles. But find something to make circles. On bottom circle of dough, I placed little mustard then topped with shredded cheese then the sandwich meat place another dough circle on top and seal edges. May have to pull dough lightly to meet edges. Repeat process until all dough is used. I was able to get 11 hot pockets made. Place on cookie sheet brush all dough lightly with another beaten egg
- Bake at 375 degrees for 25 minutes Cool down and enjoy!!