Keto Jell-O Cream Cheese fat bomb! This recipe only requires two ingredients… cream cheese and jell-o.
The ingredients are very few and you may already have them, so follow the recipe:
To make the recipe a success, you must respect the cooking time and temperature, so follow the steps described below step by step. Likewise, the ingredients must also be carefully measured and prepared before starting the recipe.
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Refrigerate time: 1 hour
- Total time: 1 hour 10 minutes
- Serving size: 2 Jell-O Cream Cheese fat bomb
- Calories: 105 kcal
So, for the recipe, you will need:
- Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- sugar-free jello
- 1 package 8 oz. Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1 package of sugar-free jell-o (10.1 grams or 4 Servings)
- Take the package of cream cheese and cut it into sixteen squares.
- Put the sugar-free jell-o in a sandwich bag.
- Take each square and shake it until it is covered with jell-o.
- Then roll into a ball between your hands.
- Store in the refrigerator, covered with plastic wrap.
Freeze or store in the fridge depending on your preferred texture!
Serving size is 2 Jell-O Cream Cheese fat bomb.
macros per serving:
Calories: 105 kcal | Carbohydrate: 1 g | Fat: 9 g | Protein: 3 g