Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 1 Hour | Total Time: 1 Hour 10 Minutes | Course: Breakfast, brunch, Dessert | Servings: 12
- 1 cup cream cheese
- 6 tbsp butter softened
- 3/4 cup Trim Healthy Mama Gentle Sweet
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 2 tsp lemon zest
- 1/2 cup powdered erythritol
- 1 tbsp butter room temperature
- 1 tsp lemon extract or zest
- 2 tsp water
- Preheat oven to 350. Line a standard loaf pan with parchment.
- Combine the cream cheese, butter, and sweetener in the food processor. Pulse until smooth. Add the eggs, lemon juice, flours, baking powder, and zest. Pulse until well combined.
- Transfer the batter to the prepared loaf pan. The batter will be thick.
- Bake for 60-70 min or until the center feels firm when lightly pressed and the edges are deep golden brown. (Check at 45 minutes and cover with foil if getting too brown).
- Cool for 10 minutes in the pan. Run a knife around the edges and then lift the parchment to remove it from the pan. Cool completely.
- Mix the ingredients for the icing adding the water one teaspoon at a time. Spread the glaze on top of the cooled cake.
- Nutrition: 5 NET carbs per slice. 12 slices per cake.
- Storage: you can keep the lemon keto cake in an airtight container. It lasts around 3-4 days.
- To Freeze: either freeze the entire batch in a large freezer-safe container or in individual servings. Let it defrost on the counter before eating.
- Substitutions: you can swap the lemon for any citrus fruit like limes or oranges.
Serving: 1 Slice | Calories: 322kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 28g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 120mg | Sodium: 168mg | Potassium: 188mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 2g | Iron: 2mg |