Are you in love with the popular fathead pizza dough? Then you will absolutely adore these keto fathead rolls. Use them for anything! Raised, soft, and delicious.
- Prep Time10 minutes
- Cook Time15 minutes
- Total Time25 minutes
- 2 oz cream cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1 egg beaten
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/3 cup almond flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Preheat the oven to 425°In a small bowl, add cream cheese and mozzarella. Microwave on high for 20 seconds at a time until melted.
- In a separate bowl, whisk egg until beaten. Add dry ingredients and mix well.
- Work mozzarella/cc mixture into dough. Dough will be sticky. Stir in cheddar cheese.
- Spoon dough onto plastic wrap. Dust the top of it with almond flour.Fold the plastic wrap over the dough and gently start working into a ball.Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Cut dough ball into 4. Roll each section into a ball. Cut the ball in half. This is your top and bottom bun !
- Sit cut side down on parchment paper or very well greased sheet pan. Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden and set up.
Nutrition Facts :
Keto Fathead Rolls Amount Per Serving Calories 160* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.