These keto magic cookies are the easiest keto cookies you can make. They are chocolatey, chewy, and nutty with the perfect amount of crunch. What makes them even better is that each keto cookie has just 1.5g NET CARBS!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 12 cookies
- 4 Large Egg Yolks
- 1 Tbsp. (14g) Butter
- 3 ½ Tbsp. (50g) Coconut Oil
- ⅓ Cup (50g) Confectioners Swerve
- 1 Cup (100g) Unsweetened Coconut Flakes
- Heaping ⅓ Cup (45g) Chopped Pecans
- Heaping ⅓ Cup (45g) Chopped Walnuts
- ⅔ Cup (100g) Semi Sweetened Chocolate Chips
- Optional: You can do half Semi Sweetened Chocolate Chips and half Salted Caramel Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350 °F (176°C).
- Add your egg yolks, melted butter, and melted coconut oil to a medium-sized bowl. Whisk together until egg yolks have combined evenly with the other ingredients.
- Add the rest of your ingredients and use a rubber spatula to gently mix everything until well-combined.
- Place the batter in the refrigerator for 30-45 minutes to let it set.
- Once the dough is set, use a cookie scooper or tablespoon to make 12 balls of cookie dough. Arrange them evenly on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes at 350 °F (176°C), until golden brown.
- Once they’re done baking, set them aside to cool.
- Enjoy some keto magic!
- Serving Size: 1 Cookie
- Calories: 200
- Fat: 19.5
- Carbohydrates: 5
- Fiber: 3.5
- Protein: 5