Keto lasagna bake. This recipe Keto Lasagne Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms is delish.They are freaky amazing and it definitely looks tasty!
- 4 large Portobello mushrooms
- 4 links of Italian sausage (or about 12 oz. other ground meat)
- 1 cup whole milk ricotta cheese
- One cup sugar-free marinara sauce
- 1 cup whole milk mozzarella cheese, shredded chopped parsley to garnish if desired
How to prepare Keto lasagna stuffed Portobello mushrooms:
- Firstly, we have to brush the mushrooms with a dry paper towel. It cleans off dirt and compost.
- We have to remove the stems of the mushroom.
- We have to remove the sausage from the casing and we have to press into four patties.
- Now we have to press down one patty into each mushroom cap and make sure it should be on all the edges.
- Now with the help of a spoon add ricotta into each mushroom cap and press down the edges. With a spoon add marinara to the top of each ricotta layer.
- Now sprinkle shredded mozzarella cheese on top of each mushroom.
- Bake it for 35 to 40 minutes in the oven at 200c.
- Serve and garnish with parsley. low carb stuffed portobello mushrooms
Nutritional Information for Keto lasagna stuffed Portobello mushrooms:
- Serving Size:1 Portobello
- Carbohydrates:5g net