The keto sugar free lemon mug cake is gluten-free, grain-free, and offers a lemony delight. It is ideal to satiate your hunger cravings when you don’t have the time, or patience, to prepare something that requires more time.
- Total Servings – 2
- Prep Time – 3 minutes
- Cooking Time – 2minute
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon liquid stevia
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- A pinch of salt
Optional: Lemon Icing
- 2 tbsp (0.3oz/12g) powdered erythritol
- 1 tbsp (15ml) heavy cream
- 1 tsp (5ml) lemon juice
Note:- Although a 7-ounce square ramekin serves ideal for the recipe, you can use some other size if you want to . For making this recipe dairy-free, replace the heavy cream with canned coconut cream . If you don’t like stevia then you can choose any other sweetener of your choice.
How to Prepare:
1 – Take a small bowl and add the egg, heavy cream, lemon juice, and stevia in it. Whisk it thoroughly
2 – Add baking powder, coconut flour, and salt to it. Mix properly
3 – Pour the prepared batter equally in two 7-ounce ramekins
4 – Microwave each of the mug cake for about 60 to 90 seconds or up until a toothpick inserted in the center of the mug cake comes out clean
5 – Top with whipped cream and enjoy!
(Optional) Prepare the Lemon Icing:
- 6 Mix the powdered erythritol, lemon juice, and heavy cream and pour it over the finished keto lemon mug cake.
- 7 Enjoy warm or cold, both options taste great!
- 8 Cover with plastic wrap and store for up to 2 days in your fridge.
Nutritional Information Energy – 119 kcal,Carbohydrates – 5 grams,Fat – 8 grams,Fiber – 2 grams,Protein – 3 grams