When the urge hits and you have a craving for something sweet. Here is a no bake cookie you can store in freezer and have on hand for a yummy treat.
- Servings: 20 cookies
- Calories: 153.
- Net carbs 4 per cookie
- 1 1/3 cups creamy peanut butter (natural no sugar added)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 Tablespoons cocoa powder unsweetened
- 2 cups coconut flakes unsweetened
- 2 Tablespoons butter melted
- 1 teaspoon erythritol (optional) or swerve can be used if you like a sweeter tasting cookie
Prepare a large baking sheet with parchment paper or a non-stick silicone baking mat.
In a large mixing bowl, combine the peanut butter, vanilla extract, melted butted, coconut flake and cocoa powder and stir until well combined. (If you like your cookies a little sweeter, feel free to add 1-2 teaspoons of your favorite sugar-alternative. We used Swerve.)
Scoop batter onto your prepared baking sheet. Use the back of the spoon to gently shape each scoop into into a 3″ cookie.
Place in freezer for 30 minutes to set.
Store in an airtight container in the freezer.
Calories: 153cal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 3mg | Sodium: 89mg | Potassium: 119mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 35IU | Calcium: 8mg | Iron: 0.5mg