These keto peanut butter cups are easy, vegan, low carb and incredibly addictive. They require just a few low carb ingredients that you undoubtedly already have in your pantry. Enjoy these 10-minute quick keto fudgy peanut butter fat bombs every time you want a healthy sugar free dessert.
Prep Time: 10 Minutes | Cooling Time: 15 Minutes | Total Time: 10 Minutes | Servings: 18 servings | Calories: 114kcal
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup unsweetened chocolate chips melted
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/4 cup powdered erythritol (SoNourished)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- Melt the chocolate and coconut oil using a microwave or a double boiler.
- Line a mini muffin tin with 18 mini paper liners and pour 1/2 tbsp of melted chocolate to the bottom of each liner. Place it in the freezer for about 5 minutes or until the bottom layer is solid.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl combine the peanut butter, powdered erythritol, vanilla extract, and salt.
- Remove the muffin tin from the freezer and place about one teaspoon of peanut butter mixture into the center of each mini muffin liner.
- Pour enough melted chocolate to each liner – to cover the Peanut Butter.
- Place back in the freezer for about 5 to 10 minutes to harden. Enjoy!
- You can store these keto peanut butter cups in the fridge for up to 14 days or in the freezer for up to 1 month. If you store them in the freezer allow them 5 minutes to thaw before serving.
Serving: 1 cup | Calories: 114kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 56mg | Potassium: 63mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 0g | Calcium: 4mg | Iron: 0.8mg | Net Carbs: 2g