This easy One Pan Keto Green Chili Chicken is the ultimate cheesy low carb casserole! At under 4 net carbs per serving this will be a weekly staple on your keto diet!
Prep Time: 15 Minutes | Cook Time: 15 Minutes | Total Time:30 Minutes | Yield: 6
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and chopped
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilis
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 5 cups shredded chicken
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese (for topping)
- In a 12 inch skillet over medium heat melt the butter, add the garlic and jalapeno and sauté 30 seconds.
- Add almond milk, heavy cream, cream cheese, undrained green chilis, spices and 1 cup of the cheddar cheese. Whisk mixture until it is smooth and cheese has melted.
- Stir in Shredded Chicken and top with remaining cheddar. Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer 10 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped green onions, additional jalapeno slices or avocado.
Yield: 6 | Serving Size: 1 Cup
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 335
Total Fat: 22.5g
Carbohydrates: 4.1g | Net Carbohydrates: 3.6g
Fiber: 0.5gSugar: 1.6g