You only need 7 ingredients and 20 minutes of your time to make these easy keto donuts! Simply roll them in sweetener, or make a quick glaze. You’ll be amazed how much they taste like regular donuts. A perfectly formed low carb dessert.
Prep Time: 5 Minutes | Cook Time: 15 minutes | Total Time: 20 minutes | Servings :14
- 1 cup / 100g almond flour ground almonds work as well
- 1/3 cup / 75g unsalted butter melted
- 1/4 cup / 50g granulated sweetener (So Nourished)
- 4 eggs medium, or 3 large
- 2 tbsp heavy / double cream
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat your oven to 175 Celsius / 350 Fahrenheit.
- Melt the butter. In a bowl or with a food processor, blend the butter, cream and sweetener until smooth.
- Add the eggs and vanilla extract and blend until combined. Then add the almond flour and baking powder and mix.
- Spoon the dough into a well-greased donut pan. I used a silicone mini donut pan. Do not overfill!
- Bake ca 15 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from oven and let cool completely before removing from the pan.
- Roll in granulated sweetener.
- 1g net carbs per donut. Makes 14 mini donuts.
- My donuts had a diameter of 6 cm and weighed between 20-24g each.
- If you prefer a glaze, mix 2 tbsp butter, 1 tbsp double/heavy cream and 2 tbsp powdered sweetener with a couple of drops vanilla extract.
- If you have a large donut pan, you should be able to make 6-7 donuts, depending on size. Increase the oven time by around 5 minutes.
- Make sure you let the donuts cool Completely before removing them from the pan. They firm up as they cool down.
Calories: 111kcal | Total Carbohydrates: 1.9g | Protein: 3.6g | Fat: 10.4g | Fiber: 0.9g | Sugar: 0.3g